This is a unique opportunity for a newly qualified, or more experienced teacher to work with a flourishing multi Academy Trust, renowned for its leadership development opportunities. The successful candidate will work across one of our two schools as a class teacher, but we will negotiate with successful candidates as to whether they will be based either at Marish or Willow Primary School.
Grade: Full time/Part time, Permanent
£24,859 – £36,157 per annum inclusive of London Weighting (Fringe) – MPR
£37,758 – £40,520 per annum inclusive of London Weighting (Fringe) – UPR
Main or Upper Pay Range, depending on experience and skills. The phase/year group’s additional responsibilities will depend on the interests and experience of the successful candidate.
Teaching and Learning Responsibility, and Recruitment and Retention allowance will be considered for the right candidate
- Newly Qualified Teacher status (if applying as an NQT)
- Full or Part-time availability
- A creative practitioner
- A candidate that has high expectations of themselves and others, and is committed to maintaining our high standards
- The ability to respond imaginatively to the challenges of curriculum delivery and development
- Flexibility and willingness to change schedules at short notice
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work with amazing children with fantastic behaviour and attitudes to learning
- excellent learning and career opportunities
- a supportive, friendly, and collaborative working environment
- outstanding career progression opportunities
- an enhanced salary package and flexible hours
- relocation package support
We are proud of our schools, and encourage you to come and meet us and experience what makes our school so special
With the job application form, also provide a covering letter/personal statement showing how you fulfil the job description and person specification.
email completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 28 March 2019 noon or when sufficient applications received
Interviews date: to be advised
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants, so we advise you to submit your application early to prevent disappointment
Please ensure that all gaps in employment will be explained in your application, and all referees provided must be your Line Manager or the Headteacher.
CVs will not be accepted
All disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be invited to interview
The Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.