Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
This is a unique opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced teacher to work with a flourishing multi academy trust renowned for its leadership development opportunities. The successful candidate will work across one of our two schools as a class teacher but we will negotiate with successful candidates as to whether they will be based either at Marish or Willow Primary School.
Marish Academy Trust is thriving! Established on 1st June 2012, the trust now has two good schools with a total of 1300 pupils in Slough. Marish Primary also has Progress results at KS2 in 2017, in the top 2% nationally.
Salary: Main or Upper pay scale depending on experience and skills. The phase/year group additional responsibilities will depend on the interests and experience of the successful candidates.
Teaching and Learning Responsibility and Recruitment and Retention allowance for a suitable candidate
- newly qualified teacher status
- Full or Part-time
- a creative practitioner
- has high expectations of themselves and others and committed to maintaining our high standards
- able to respond imaginatively to the challenges of curriculum delivery and development
- Flexibility and willingness to change schedule at short notice
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work with amazing children with fantastic behaviour and attitudes to learning,
- excellent learning and career opportunities,
- a supportive, friendly and collaborative working environment,
- outstanding career progression opportunities,
- an enhanced salary package and flexible hours
- relocation package support
We are proud of our schools and encourage you to come and meet us and experience what makes our school so special.
Closing date: 30 November 2018
To apply please go to: www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk or www.marishacademytrust.co.uk
With the job application form, also provide a covering letter showing how you fulfill the job description and person specification.
Marish Academy Trust is utterly committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
All disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be invited to interview.